The essential guide to surviving GCSE and A-level Results Days.
Results Days 2016
EBacc results – 5th July
AS and A Level results – 18th August
GCSE results – 25th August
Contents and Features
The 2016 Results Day Guide is focused on the options available to you afterwards – whether that be university, gap year or apprenticeships.
- Getting your Exam Results
- Clearing and Adjustment explained
- Getting your GCSE Results
- The Vocational Route
- Apprenticeships – Will you be one of the 3 million
- Choosing a University
- Surviving Shared Accommodation
- Do I have to go to Uni to get a degree?
- Can you fill the Skills Gap?
- Gap Years: The Facts
- Build yourself a Career in Construction
- Make it in Manufacturing
- A to Z of Health and Social Care Careers
- Careers in Wholesale and Retail
- A banquet of opportunity in Hospitality and Catering
- Job Hunting on Social Media